Friday, May 2, 2014

Still chugging along! I've spend the last few days trying to learn a bit more about texturing my terrain, improving the lighting and adding more foliage. I've started messing around with trees as well, but I'm only about a half-hour into that experiment.

I've also done away with lances entirely, in favor of a spellcasting system. There's one "mote condenser" on the course right now- passing through that will increment your moute count, which your rider will draw from to cast spells- think shields, speed boosts, ranged attacks and the like. I'm still working out he interface for spell casting, but overall I think it will be much more satisfying than the whole lance idea.

Oh, and thanks to this thread on the Unity forums, I've started adding animated flags- well, just one so far, but hopefully a few more before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment